Phone tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Phone tribunal

fatherinpain
fatherinpain Community member Posts: 177 Courageous
Just an update for @poppy123456 @Adrian_Scope. Just off the phone from the most brutal grilling I’ve had since high school (many moons ago). I was not warned in anyway that my award could go down, by judge today or via any paper correspondence, and we only discussed mobility issues, but this was to the point I got agitated and raised my voice, which in medical evidence does say this would happen if put under stress. Unfortunately I will not know their decision until next week in the mail (depending on delays with things that are happening) as they stated at beginning this would be the case either way their decision swings. Judge did state before asking me to hang up that I did extremely well and could hear I was getting distressed. So fingers crossed that next week the wrongs will be righted

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.