Hi Sorry I haven’t been on for a while — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi Sorry I haven’t been on for a while

Brightsidebecs
Brightsidebecs Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 88 Pioneering
edited April 2020 in Coffee lounge
Hi sorry I haven’t been on for a while, as everyone has ive been coming to terms with the new normal we find ourselves in. I have had no motivation etc. I have also started new medication which hasn’t helped with the boredom no motivation cycle. I’m starting to get used to the new normal and feel better within myself. Hope everyone is keeping healthy and safe.

Brightsidebecs 
Rebecca 
Tagged:

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Brightsidebecs - I'm pleased to hear from you as I wondered where you were. I'm sorry you've not been so good, & glad to read you're now feeling a little better in yourself. You've been missed, so hope you can start contributing to the community once more, but look after yourself too! :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    It's definitely been a huge adjustment for many, hasn't it @Brightsidebecs? I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better within yourself. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you during this time. :smile:

Community Manager
    Scope
  • Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Glad you are feeling a bit better brightsidebecs.... This is week five of our isolation ( my wife and myself). I know I should be thankful that we have each other , as many people are on their own trying to deal with this virus . 
    Please take care ..we will beat this through time if we all stick to the rules of distancing . My son and grandaughter delivery provisions to our door . We are very lucky but I am feeling a bit low just now ...I think of all the deaths and all the families that are left behind to deal with it ....God rest those who died...and may their God be with the families ...God bless you all .?
  • Brightsidebecs
    Thanks @Adrian_Scope it sure has I’m definitely an extrovert, I’m normally out every single day etc as I’m sure many many people are, thanks for offering support it means a lot stay safe!
    Rebecca 
  • Brightsidebecs
    Thanks @chiarieds for saying you missed my posts etc, means the world i really appreciate it. Hope your well? Stay safe!
    Rebecca 
  • Brightsidebecs
    Thanks @Seanchai for the well wishes, i echo your sentiments to everyone. I’m on three weeks isolation today. I live with my parents however i was hoping to start my moving out plans again before this happened, i miss my friends and boyfriend a lot. Stay safe.
    Rebecca 
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Take care Becs and keep safe.
    Pollsx
  • Brightsidebecs
    Thank you @pollyanna1052 same to you! 
    Rebecca 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Brightsidebecs, really lovely to hear from you! Sorry to hear you have struggled with the adjustment and new medication.

I too have felt very unmotivated at times and you certainly are not alone in feeling that way. The world may appear to be using this time to be super productive and do all the things they have ever wanted to do, yet it's completely okay to take things one step at a time. :)
    Scope

• Brightsidebecs
    Thanks @Chloe_Scope ? yeah at least the majority of the world is in the same boat we just have to ride it out I guess the best we can. 

Stay safe ?
    Rebecca 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Brightsidebecs   Great to hear from you .

No  need to apologise we are here anytime, things can be hard switching medications.

Please always here need a friend or wish to chat anytime.

Please take care, take it easy keep in touch and keep safe.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Brightsidebecs
    Thanks very much @thespiceman really appreciate this, same to you ? keep safe. 
    Rebecca 

Brightness