Hellow — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hellow

hass
hass Community member Posts: 194 Courageous
Hi all

Is everyone ok 

Comments

• Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Hi hass...doing not to bad , a bit of pressure but I am lucky compared with some others ....God knows how all the NHS are working long hours , coming home , eating , sleeping and getting up,the next day for work .Then go back  in to work each day putting their lives on the line and their families lives ....God bless these brave brave people ...plus the others like truck drivers delivering to stores and shop assistants filling shelves again and again ...God bless every cog in the wheel that keeps this nation ticking over ....we will never be able to thank them adequately  for all they have done ...but we sure should at least try to show how grateful we are when this whole nightmare is over . May your God be with you all ???
  • hass
    hass Community member Posts: 194 Courageous
  • Rifi7
    Rifi7 Community member Posts: 198 Pioneering
    You summed it up perfectly Seanchai. 
  • DoriFish
    DoriFish Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
    Hi  @hass @Seanchai @Rifi7
    I'm in on that!! 
    We are blessed with a wonderful NHS
    From the lowest to the top, plus all the support workers
    Lots of hand clapping from us!
    God bless and take care all here also 
    ?❤
  • DoriFish
    DoriFish Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
    I wish Boris has a speedy recovery ?
    And maybe he might start valuing the NHS after seeing first hand, what an incredible thing we have here!
    And starts taking care of it..
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @hass, @Seanchai, @Rifi7, @DoriFish,
                                                                         I hope that you are all well and cannot echo the words you have all shared enough. We are extremely fortunate to have such a wonderful NHS, with unsung heroes and their families going about their daily lives to care for those who are most in need at this very difficult time.  As you say, not only NHS Workers but other keyworkers such as teachers, carers and shop assistants as well as volunteers. We will be forever grateful too all who played their part in keep this country going as we face an invisible enemy. That is why every Thursday at 8pm myself and my family go into our garden and clap, cheer and whistle to show our appreciation to all keyworkers. This was a fantastic idea and I am so pleased that the whole nation is getting on board with it.  The first week that we did this it was a very poignant and emotional experience. My thoughts are with the loved ones who has sadly lost someone to this virus and I'm sending my best wishes to the PM and every single person who is fighting this virus. Let's all follow the rules, Stay home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives. Thank you. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @hass, thank you for asking. How are you doing?
    Scope

Brightness