Hi, my name is Ceefirr! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Ceefirr!

Options
Ceefirr
Ceefirr Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi eryone  Iv just joined  I hope everyone is well 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ceefirr - I'm pleased to be the first to welcome you to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining, & for your good wishes. I hope you are coping & keeping well too.
    Please look around, & join in with any of the discussions. If you have any questions, please say, as there's usually someone here who can help/advise. I hope you enjoy being part of our group. :)
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Ceefirr,
                         Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. How are you? Please have a look around the community and join in with any conversations which may be of interest to you. Also, please do ask any questions you may have, there will be someone who will be able to help. There are many lovely people on the community and we are all here to support one another. Please, would you like to share a little about yourself? Thank you. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Ceefirr
    Scope

• Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 268 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Ceefirr -  its great to have you here in our Community. We hope you find some like-minded people. Have a look around the different boards - if you can’t find a board that relates to what you have in mind, feel free to post it here and myself and my colleagues will try to redirect you. Again, welcome.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Ceefirr :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ceefirr

Good Afternoon & Welcome to our Online Community/Family.

@steve51

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ceefirr and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I'm fine, thank you.  I hope you are well too.  I hope you enjoy your time with us as we are a friendly bunch of people.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything you need help with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome @Ceefirr!
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness