Hi, my name is chronicmomma! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is chronicmomma!

Options
chronicmomma
chronicmomma Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all thanks for letting me join your community my name is Heather I'm a mum of two boys ages 8 and 5, I'm 36, I have Crohns Disease, Psoriasis, Arthritis, fibromyalgia, I'm hypermobil have suspected EDS and I'm a stroke survivor. 

Comments

• Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 268 Pioneering
    Options

Hi @chronicmomma (Heather)- its great to have you here in our community. We hope you find some like-minded people here and some reassurance and advice that helps with your particular issue. Have a look around the different boards - if you can’t find a board that relates to what you have in mind, feel free to post it here and myself and my colleagues will try to redirect you. Again, welcome. :smile:

• emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Options
    A warm welcome to the community @chronicmomma
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @chronicmomma - Welcome to the community from me too. Not that I would wish hEDS on anyone, I can only say if you do have it, you would be in excellent company! I have the hypermobile type of EDS associated with a neurological condition (Chiari 1 Malformation); the latter being the one that impacts the most in my life.
    Please do look around the forum & join in with any discussions. This is a very supportive & friendly group, so I do hope you enjoy being a part of this. Please also say if you have any questions, or if we can help or support you in any way. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @chronicmomma and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sure you will enjoy your time on the forum.  It is a very supportive and friendly space with lovely people on here.  I look forward to reading more posts from you.  If there is anything you need help with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 268 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @chronicmomma how are you and your family getting on?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome to the community @chronicmomma. Thanks for joining us. Please let us know if there's anything we can support you with.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness