Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Self isolating and working from home

LindasLindas Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2020 in Disabled people
thanks thanks for having me in the group. I am self isolating at home and working from also. Pleased to be here 😊
Tagged:

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,896 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lindas - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. It's great to have you here with us all as we need such a friendly & supportive group especially at this time.
    Please have a look around & join in with any discussions using the links to your right, namely 'All groups' & 'Recent discussions.' Do also chat here any time as there's usually someone here. :)
  • steve51steve51 Community champion Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lindas

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

Yes I have been self isolating for the past few weeks as I wasn’t to great.

Please please have a good look around if there’s anything that I can help you with please let me know??

@steve51
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,142 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Lindas :)
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,941 Scope community team
    Hi @Lindas, it's nice to meet you. How are you finding working from home?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • Han_Han_ Community champion Posts: 154 Pioneering
    Hi @Lindas and welcome to the community! I hope you are well. Is there anything you would like to share about yourself?
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lindas and welcome to the Community.  How are you and how is working from home going?  It is nice to meet you.

I hope you enjoy being part of our friendly forum.  It is a great, supportive space, full of lovely people.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.