Has anyone got a different /unique ideas on what to do to keep busy when self isolating? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Has anyone got a different /unique ideas on what to do to keep busy when self isolating?

Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
Please share below ?Does anyone have any ideas on what I could make or print out off the computer at all. Something different.
Thankyou in advance. 

Comments

• katie1959
    katie1959 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi.... my real name is Kay but I go by the name of Katie as my grandmother would say that when I was naughty!  Which, apparently, was often!
    So, ideas guys for self isolation:
    Given the size of your area you live in....heres some tips.... don't over stretch n learn stretch techniques with yoga and meditation tapes
    Crafting:  write one sentence too a story.... think of five characters.... 
    Put them in the worse scenario 
    Origarmi.... today... learn to do a flying swan!
    Paint with your toes
    Dig in a pot and plant a twig ....looking onlinefer growth helps
    Learn three new foreign words and practice them with a national of that country
    Learn to whittle wood...do anything constructive .... mend stuffs 
    Embroidery and sewing
    Model clay or use flour ...
    Create with your hands
    Design a new layout of your garden

Anything else? 

• Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Thank God for my greenhouse ...although I cannot buy compost at this time due to it being inessential merchandise. ( although that's debatable) as if I did not have my greenhouse I would be more anxious and then depressed . I have some of my own compost from last year but that will curtail the number of plants I can have ....but I still consider myself lucky as i can still potter away in the greenhouse ( chatting to my plants )????
    Please keep safe everyone ??
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Seanchai - some of the supermarkets sell compost. Although you shouldn’t go out just for compost, there is nothing saying you can’t buy some along with your essential groceries when you next go to the supermarket. :)
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Here are some more ideas: 

Pine cone art 
    Garden picnic 

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Some great suggestions! At the weekend I found an old felting kit so I hope to start that soon. :)

I also am reading a lot of books!  :D
    Scope

Brightness