Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Payment date on a weekend

staceylouise34staceylouise34 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2020 in Universal Credit
My universal credit is due the 19th thats a weekend what day will i get paid does anyone know thanks stacey

Replies

• AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @staceylouise34 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm unsure of this one as I don't receive Universal Credit myself, but there are lots of members or one of the Scope Team who will know, I'm sure and if so, will post.  I hope you find the answer to your question anyway and sorry I can't be of more help.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,584 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @staceylouise34 - Welcome to the community. I receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP), & when this has been due on a Bank Holiday, I've been paid earlier. I would imagine in your case that you'll receive your UC on Friday 17th. :)
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,970

Scope community team

Hi @staceylouise34, if you meant on the 19 April (which I assume you did) @chiarieds is correct in that you should have received it on Friday 17 April. Did it get sorted in the end?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.