Hi, my name is Damo668! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Damo668!

Damo668
Damo668 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi guys just looking around as am disabled in wheelchair but also care for someone as well not easy with this virus going around hope everyone is safe 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Damo668 - Welcome to this great community, which I'm sure you'll find both friendly & supportive. Thank you for your kind words; I hope you are coping the best you can at this difficult time. Please do chat here whenever you wish, & look around the forum too. I hope you enjoy being here with us all. Take care. :)
  • Damo668
    Thankyou for your warm welcome 
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering

HI @Damo668 -  Welcome to the community. Thank you for your concerns, staying home and staying safe is so important. Even though it can be a challenge.

You may want to check out the Coffee Lounge to see what others are doing during lockdown

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Damo668 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  How are you today?  Yes, very challenging times just now, but we will get through it and come out the other end stronger.  Doing fine, thanks for asking.  I hope you will enjoy your time with us on the forum and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Damo668
    Ails said:
    Hi @Damo668 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  How are you today?  Yes, very challenging times just now, but we will get through it and come out the other end stronger.  Doing fine, thanks for asking.  I hope you will enjoy your time with us on the forum and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Thankyou and visa virsa if there any help or support am able to give just give me a shout bit restricted at moment as delivery of our motability vehicle is on hold till this is over but if theres anything l will try to help best l can
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    You are welcome @Damo668 and thank you very much for the kind offer of help/support.  That is always really welcomed by our members.  Yes, everything is on hold just now during these challenging times which is a pain, but we will get through it.  Please stay safe and well.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Damo668. :)
    Scope

Brightness