Old esa — Scope | Disability forum

Old esa

Hello can someone help me I'm on the old system ESA my money asnt gone up my son who is on UC got a extra £80 a month why am I not getting it or don't I 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.