Increase in benefits - who do I inform? — Scope | Disability forum

Increase in benefits - who do I inform?

starbuck Member Posts: 160 Courageous
All our benefits have gone up this month. Esa, Income support, child tax credit, child benefit.  Do I need to inform anyone of this? Or do all the different agencies know the money is increasing? 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.