Scope shop — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Scope shop

66Mustang
66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,566 Disability Gamechanger
I went past a Scope charity shop in a town today.

I didn’t know Scope had its own shops! Cool!  :)

Comments

• Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    edited April 2020
    Don,t think there are any in Scotsland ?
    Yep ... Scope is one of the best sites I have joined ( and I have joined a few just to soon realise I never use them) But Scope always has something to keep us interested. 
    Thanks to everyone who helps posters questions ...or just giving us the benefit of their experiences ... from pensions to cooking....Scope covers it all.
    Thanks guys ?
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,612 Disability Gamechanger
    I knew about the shops way before the forum! :) 

Donated quite a few items to them around 8 years ago on behalf of a downsizing relative...in fact there was so much I had to split it between several charity shops over a few months! :D  Never thought I'd have to use their services a few years later!
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    I only know they have got shops because I have seen the address of the my nearest  one at the top of the scope home page. Unfortunately my nearest shop is 30 miles from where I live!
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @66Mustang   Please have a look top of the page on here see the 
    drop down link more about us do a lot of community support.

Always looking for support our community concerned with the inequalities the employment and rights of our community.

Fighting constantly for our community in many times the Government polices that target our community.

Ever interested I get newsletters SCOPE send me asking to take part in surveys questionnaires anything to help.

Lots of co operation with other charities and much more.

The shops and staff excellent but we need to know that those who are part of our community do not only do a good role.  Part of great team who ever they are and continue to be helping members of our community.

Sending messages and responses to those in Government and those who may cause our community harm and pain.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @66Mustang,

We do indeed have shops! We're obviously closed at the moment but you can find your nearest shop and volunteer information here.

(The content on this page has been edited due to covid19, but will return to the normal content when we are open again.)
    Scope

Brightness