Hi, my name is Icemaiden2uk! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Icemaiden2uk!

Icemaiden2uk
Icemaiden2uk Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all. My name is Angie & I live in Cornwall. 
I have multiple illnesses,disabilities & long term conditions including DDD, osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Asthma, Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Sleep Apnoea, etc, so I am used to dealing with disability & pain. 
Anyway, nice to be in touch xx

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,101 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Icemaiden2uk - Welcome to this great community & thank you for joining. I'm sorry about all the medical problems you're facing, but there are certainly a lot of us with pain due to different disorders, so you'll find a lot of understanding here. We all support each other as much as we can, so I hope you enjoy being part of the community. It's nice to 'meet' you & I hope to see you around the forum. Just join in with the discussions, as well as chatting here any time. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Icemaiden2uk and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and I really like your user name.  You will receive lots of support on here as people are so lovely and friendly.  As @chiareds has already said, we all suffer from pain of some kind so support each other with it.  I'm sure you will make some new friends on the Community and hope you enjoy your time with us.  If we can help/support you with anything then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Hello @Icemaiden2uk. It's great that you've found your way to us. I hope you stick around and feel like you can become a part of our community here. Please jump in and join our recent discussions if you get a chance, or join us in some lighthearted chat in the coffee lounge.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness