Looking for new friends. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for new friends.

littlechef
littlechef Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
Hello I'm new to this site and so would be grateful of any help also anyone looking for a new friend. 
I'm looking to chat dewing this lockdown so if you feel the same why not say hello. 

Comments

• littlechef
    Hello  my name is little chef I suffer from Myasthenia Gravis and looking for some friendly support 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @littlechef - Welcome to this friendly community. You have certainly come to the right place for support, as that is what matters here. We all look out for each other & care, so I'm pleased you've joined us all. Please look around & join in with any discussion, as well as chatting here any time. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @littlechef and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  You will find the forum to be a very supportive and friendly space with lovely people on it.  So please chat to us anytime.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • littlechef
    Thank you for welcoming me to the group , I suffer from Myasthenia Gravis and need as much support as can get get . I'm looking to chatting soon .
  • Ails
    You are very welcome, @littlechef.  You will certainly receive lots of support on here from members.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  All the best.  :smile:
  • littlechef
    I seem to be having some breathing problems my is feels like I'm breathless my doctors told me I need to talk to my neurologist but you know how hard that is , I don't want to go to hospital with this covid 19 but I know the hospital is open for everyone . Can you please advise me .
  • Ails
    Going to the hospital or your GP for anything that is medically urgent just now is important so I would urge you to speak to someone.  If you are breathless then I would suggest you phone your GP for advice or if it gets any worse then to phone 999.  Medical cases are still being dealt with even although there is the Covid 19 situation so please don't feel that you can't seek medical attention.
  • Ails
    Hi @littlechef and welcome again to the Community.  How are you today?  You will certainly find plenty of chat on here as there are lovely people on the forum and so friendly too.  Please feel free to look around the site and join in any of the discussions you fancy.  A great place to start also is our virtual coffee lounge where we talk about our pets,hobbies, have wee fun games, etc.  You will really enjoy it, I'm sure and will make new friends in no time.  Have fun here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.  All the best.  :smiley:
  • littlechef
    Hello I'm new to this site so please be patient with me. 
    I suffer from NF1 and MG both rare conditions it would be lovely to meet new friends on this site maybe you may suffer from the same conditions.
    But I'm easy I will chat to anyone lol. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Afternoon @littlechef. How have you been keeping busy during lockdown?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • littlechef
    Hello Adrian 
    Just enjoying the sun and gardening I was in isolation for 5 weeks  so we could go for a short walk with out old dog who is 18 years old but last week I had a call from my doctors telling me that I need to shield and not go out my front door for any reason as I'm Very very high risk to covid 19 so I don't know what I can do now as gardens all done , maybe I will have to take reading up lol .
    Hope you are well and keeping your self safe .

Brightness