Hi, my name is Singlemania! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Singlemania!

Options
Singlemania
Singlemania Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited April 2020 in Start here and say hello!
Hi I’m new to the group. Hope everyone is keeping safe and not suffering unduly through this pandemic. I’m a wheelchair user and currently being shielded. Thankfully I have a caring family.
Tagged:

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Singlemania - Welcome to this great community & thank you for joining with your good wishes. As I rarely go anywhere, I thought I wouldn't be too bad, but really missing seeing my daughter & family, & getting hugs from my son & his wife, who at least live nearby. At least I can get out in my small garden in this lovely weather we've been having. How are you coping, have you got interests & hobbies that are helping? It's great you too have a caring family, where would we be without them?
    I hope you enjoy being a part of this friendly group. Have a look around & join in with the discussions (try our 'Coffee lounge' There's a link on the right), & chat here any time. Let us know if you have any questions. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Singlemania and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thank you for your caring words.  It's a difficult time just now for everyone, but just got to keep going and hope everything returns to normal soon.  I hope you are coping all through this.  Good to know that you have a lovely, caring family for support.  I hope also that you are finding new things to do to pass the time.

You will certainly while away an hour or two chatting on here as everyone is so lovely and friendly.  So please don't hesitate to chat to us anytime.  I hope you enjoy your time with us anyway and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • LouiseH
    LouiseH Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @Singlemania welcome to the site. Have you seen the Kaleidoscope section of the site here? 

the https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/41283/kaleidoscope-our-own-gallery-for-members-art-work-crafts-and-photographs?_ga=2.82963984.764572331.1588017063-114865917.1583350612

People share their own craft work and photography. It's worth checking out. 
    :smile:
    Louise Hesketh
    Community Champion
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Singlemania. I hope you're finding ways to keep occupied during this time. Are your family all at home with you?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness