Help My Street — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help My Street

Options
Sion_HMS
Sion_HMS Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm from HelpMyStreet.org - a non-profit from Nottingham. We’re a team of doctors, health practitioners, tech and data people working with community organisers to get help and support to people who need to shelter safely at home. HelpMyStreet.org gets the right help to the right people so that no one is left out - and all volunteers are ID Verified so that everyone is safe and secure. Volunteers are standing by to help - from running errands to collecting prescriptions to picking up shopping. They can even provide a hot meal or take your dog for a walk. So if anyone needs help, please visit helpmystreet.org and click on the orange 'Request Help'.

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Sion_HMS and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and thank you for sharing your organisation's information with us.  I'm sure our members will find your work interesting and some people may use your services.  It is reassuring to know that there is such a service out there to help people during this difficult time.  Thank you for reaching out to us anyway.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you
    Pollsx

Brightness