A Big Thank you.................Never give up — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A Big Thank you.................Never give up

ebeneee
ebeneee Community member Posts: 87 Pioneering
Hi Everyone especially @poppy123456,@mikehughescq,@chloe_scope,@cristobal,@chiarieds,@wilko,@david235
Thank you for supporting me with good advice, when i first got reassessed in 2018 lost enhanced and only receiving standard mobility, lost at tribunal, re-applied  after having assessment early in the year and receiving the same outcome, even though there was more health conditions added and decision maker going with what the assessors recomendation, i had a month to submit for MR which i did a transcript even though i was informed very few decision  change , i would be looking at tribunal route,  I can say that after Decision maker looked at Transcript (and was appauled with what he had read) i was awarded Enhanced on Daily living, as well as Enhanced on Mobility, i do not know how long it is for....BUT WE DID IT......... Thank you for sticking by me when i felt that i was loosing it,Thank you for your encouragement, Thank you for checking in on me when i was depressed......................My advice to those who are still fighting theirs    NEVER GIVE UP, KEEP ON TRYING.

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    This is wonderful news, @ebeneee!  Thanks for the update.  I hope you are keeping safe and well.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ebenee - I am so pleased to read your news that this time around you were successful with a MR. Some of us have to be in the lucky few percent!
    I always said your honesty would shine through, just sorry it's taken longer than I'd hoped. Thank you very much for letting us all know, & congratulations. :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news @ebeneee!! So happy for you. I'm glad the community were able to help. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.