Does know if tribunal are carrying on as normal ? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does know if tribunal are carrying on as normal ?

Rich212
Rich212 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
Hi all I lost more half my pip since March last year  which year now of course I tried a reconsideration 
Which got rejected 
I now waiting for a tribunal for court which due to be seen roughly next month  to be looked at 

Comments

• fayet27
    fayet27 Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
    Hi. Im not an expert but i just won my appeal on 29th april 2020 and mine was just paper based.. good luck 
  • Rich212
    I just chased it up and been told it going a phone call great :( but I can have some one here 
  • fayet27
    fayet27 Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
    In my opinion thats a better outcome than having to go face to face with people, thats me though. Im sure you'll be ok, just take your time with your answers. Theres no right or wrong and certainly shouldn't rush you. Anytime you want to chat, im here. 
  • dytanhall96
    dytanhall96 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hey guys i won my tribunal last month (April 2020) received a letter on the 1st of this month dated 23rd April 2020 they've decided without phoning me or me being there or asking me whether id prefer paper or phone hearing
  • Rich212
    I spoken cab today and they within a day or so will get back to me  as they originally helped with tribunal so advice line has sent a message to centre who originally dealt with case

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.