Doctors letter — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Doctors letter

Options
kane1994
kane1994 Community member Posts: 104 Courageous
Hi,

I have sent off further support evidence to my pip mandatory reconsideration, I have a doctor's letter stating I have symptoms of depression and anxiety but this letter was also sent to support my universal credit cababilty to work assesment, and it mentions that too will this still be okay for pip just so they can acknowledge my mental health.? 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kane1994, how are you doing? Were you able to send off other forms of evidence as well? I hope you are okay. :)
    Scope

• kane1994
    Options
    Hi I have sent off other evidence they have received it and I've also got hopefully a more in-depth doctors letter coming in post to send away too 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you @kane1994
    Scope

• kane1994
    Options
    Hi I have had a phonecall from the pip independent assessment services about my complaint I made regarding my assesment. He said they have found 5 discrepancies regarding my assesment 1 on mobilty and 4 on daily living he wouldn't say which discriptor they covered but what he did say is they are in my favour and I'd be happy with them.
  • dynasty30
    dynasty30 Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
    Options
    Oh now that does sound promising I really hope all goes well,keep us posted. 
  • kane1994
    Options
    Hi I have received my letter from the independent assessment services, in the letter it said to contacted pip so I've contacted them and the last put me on hold to get through to a decision maker. She then said a decision should be made today or tomorrow she also said it looks to be likely that it will be enhanced on both mobilty and daily living. Since there were 5 errors in the enital report will monies be backdated to when I first put the forms in so around October 2019? 

Regards
  • kane1994
    Options
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,139 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kane1994 Oh great news I’m happy for you, it’s so stressful dealing with pip I’m currently waiting on word on my MR. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.