LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA

fayet27
fayet27 Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
Hi everyone. First time ive posted on here so i do apologise if i go on a bit... 
So, in october 2018 i applied for universal credit and handed in a sicknote on the 21st so about 4 days later... i was sent a uc50 and had a assessment which i was found fit for work, i done a MR and was awarded LCW and told to STOP handing in sicknotes.... i appealed the MR and won my appeal on 29th april 2020 and now i am entitled to LCWRA. Im just wondering if i will get the full 15 months backpay that i think i am due... only reason im worried is because i was told to stop handing sicknotes in and everywhere that ive read it says you must hand sicknotes in with no gaps. Does this not apply to me because i had already been awarded LCW ? Any help would be much appricated. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.