Universal credit carers allowance — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal credit carers allowance

Options
faydhar
faydhar Community member Posts: 63 Connected
Hi all . My mom's partener is currently waiting for his tribunal  for the Lcwra group  . I've noticed my mom does not recive any extra money for caring  for him  .he does recived enhanced  mobility  and care on pip  .Universal credit has she does not havr to look for work because she is his full time career  but she will not recive any extra money  can anyone advise x

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @faydhar is anyone else claiming Carer's Allowance or carer element for your mother's partner? If not, she should be receiving the carer element (previously an extra £160.20, but now £162.92). If this isn't in the payment breakdown, she should get in touch with her case manager through her Universal Credit journal.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • faydhar
    faydhar Community member Posts: 63 Connected
    Options
    Hey it's been sorted  now she wrote on her journal asking what had  happened  they came back  to her within  a few hours and back  paying what they owed from the start  of the today 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    That's good news @faydhar. Thanks for letting us know. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.