Fresh Claim help PIP - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Fresh Claim help PIP

2»

Comments

• noobautist
    noobautist Community member Posts: 32 Connected
    dynasty30 said:
    Hey all,
    Just a quick update I was just given a phone appointment for next monday for my phone assessment, not really feeling nervous I'm more concerned about the wait AFTER the call is conducted to know whether or not I'll get it, but all in all I think that was scheduled relatively quick.

Same day as mine,good luck ?
    Thank you very much,
    may things go well for you too:)
  • snoopy1
    snoopy1 Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
    Hi, I am new t this group 
    Like others I'm in this waiting game too.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @snoopy1. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • snoopy1
    snoopy1 Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
    Hi and thank you for allowing me to join this group

• noobautist
    noobautist Community member Posts: 32 Connected
    chiarieds said:
    Hi @noobautist - Forgot to mention you can ring to ask for a copy of your assessment report about a week later. The points will give an indication of any likely award. You ring the PIP Enquiry number: Telephone: 0800 121 4433
    You will still have to wait for the actual decision letter however.
    So I got the letter, the woman basically marked me 0 points for every descriptor, saying I was more then capable of cognitive ability and that my speech is eloquent and because I am learning to drive this shows a good example of working memory, she basically made her own decisions based off of what I told her in the telephone interview as opposed to the written assessment, I'm almost certain I will appeal the minute I get my letter but I have no idea how to go about it, I'm frustated because I've waited so long in financial disaster just to be spat in the face by the woman assessing me,
    I'm livid.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.