CA and CTC — Scope | Disability forum

CA and CTC

kaizer Member Posts: 12 Listener
edited October 2021 in Benefits and financial support
Hi, just want to know, I get child tax credit for 1 child who is going into full time education in September (college). I have been told to claim carers allowance as my husband has just been awarded high pip and I am his carer, i wanted to know how this would affect my tax credit. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.