Hi, my name is Kay Ellen! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Kay Ellen!

kayellen260
kayellen260 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I saw this community advertised on FB and thought it would be nice. I don’t have any disabled friends really I’m the only disabled person my age I know. 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    edited May 2020
    Hi @kayellen260. I'm really glad you found us then. You're definitely welcome here.
    How have you been keeping busy during lockdown?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @kayellen260! :)
    Scope

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kayellen260 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I'm pleased you saw this through Fb, as it's always good to meet new people. You may find our virtual 'Coffee lounge' a good place to start. There's a link to this at the top of this page, as well as to 'Recent discussions.' Please also do just have a chat here too, where you'll get to meet some others. Let us know if you have any questions about anything too. I hope you are keeping well :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @kayellen260 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kayellen260 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  Glad to hear you have found us through Facbook and I hope you enjoy your time with us.  We are a friendly bunch of people and you will certainly meet many new friends on here.  People are lovely and friendly!  I look forward to seeing you around anyway and if you have any questions or need any help with anything then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness