Idea — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Idea

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
Hello to scope community 
I am thinking of creating my own gaming channel on  as a keen gamer with cerebral palsy I appreciate to hear what think about my idea

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster, I don't do gaming myself and know nothing about it, but if you are keen on it then I think that sounds like a fab idea!  Good luck with it!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    This sounds great @Globster! What kind of games do you like to play?
    Scope

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Chole
    I like playing any sort of games on the PS4 
    I am just practising to record my gameplay and voice over the gameplay

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Fen94
    Fen94 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    That's a cool idea, I bet there are people who would be interested in that :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    That's good @Globster!! How are you?
    Scope

• Globster
    Options
    I am fantastic thank you chole 
    I hope you and family well and safe?
    how you keeping your busy?

• Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Glad to hear it @Globster
    We are all well thanks, with me still working I'm still busy and reading lots of books.
    How have you been keeping busy? :)
    Scope

• Globster
    Options
    I am just practising to record my gameplay and voice over the gameplay before setting gaming youtube channel
    I am also writing poetry chole that way I am keeping busy

• Chloe_Scope
    Options
    All sounds great @Globster! :)
    Scope

• Globster
    Options
    Hello Chole 
    I have created the video about following your dreams Having a disability should not stop you but I am not sure how sharing the community chole I would appreciate your help and support 

Brightness