Birthday in lockdown - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Birthday in lockdown

Comments

• littlechef
    littlechef Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
    @pollyanna1052.
    So sorry to read about your lose hope you are staying well and safe .
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @littlechef, I hope you are feeling better soon.  Please stay safe and well.  Thanks for the update.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ails
    So sorry for your loss, @pollyanna1052.  92 is a marvellous age!  Thinking of you. xx   
  • littlechef
    I was just wondering does Scope have a friend page so any one can ask someone if wants to be friends and maybe send private messages ? .?
  • Ails
    We don't have a friend page, @littlechef, sorry and you can send a private message to someone when you have reached 25 posts so it looks as though you would be able to do that now.  :smile:
  • littlechef
    @Ails
    That's brilliant how do you do that sorry I still don't understand the site that well yet lol ?
  • Ails
    Don't worry @littlechef, it took me a while to get used to the site too.

Go to your inbox at the top right-hand side of the page under your username.  You will see a wee inbox icon, just beside the world icon and click on your inbox.  You will see an option to create a new message, click on that and you will get a space like this to create your message and it will give you an option for who you want your private message to go to.  You simply type in the username of the person you want to send the private message to, for example, if it was me, it would be @Ails.  Then you type your message and just press post reply as you would do here.

I'm not great at explaining things so I hope that makes sense!  Any problems or questions then please just ask or even send me a private message if you want to try it out.  :smile:

• Danire
    Danire Community member Posts: 18 Connected
    Happy birthday ?
  • jasmineirani
    jasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 103 Pioneering
    Happy birthday to you and have a wonderful day even though it is still in lockdown. What your name. 
  • littlechef
    @jasmineirani
    Thank you for belated birthday wishes my name is Kevin .
  • jasmineirani
    Hi Kevin You are very welcome. I had no idea it was your belated birthday. I thought this was a recent post. I apologise for the misunderstanding.  I hope you had a nice day on your birthday. What did you do. Anything nice. 
  • littlechef
    @jasmineirani
    It's not a problem thank you , you now what the saying is better late than never I had a lovely day Indian takeaway as wine and lots of presents . 
    Has are you keeping hope you are keeping well and safe from covid19 .
  • jasmineirani
    Good afternoon Kevin hope you are well. What are you up to today. Have you been out yet because I haven't. I am not doing to much after this myself. Just relaxing. 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,808 Disability Gamechanger
    belated happy birthday wishes, glad you had a good day, take care
  • littlechef
    @jasmineirani
    I'm feeling better than yesterday Thank you how are you feeling I have not been out as in shielding ,just been doing some gardening today tomorrow I'm just going to chill in the garden . 
    Hope you have  good weekend .
    Thanks care .
  • littlechef
    @Grinchy thank you for you birthday wishes hope you are keeping well and safe . Enjoy your weekend and stay safe .
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning everyone I have just come from the park after riding the bike again after so Long. I only did two rounds of it but it felt good. What have you been up to at the weekend. I will be doing Zumba later on. Speak to you later. 
  • Ails
    Hi @jasmineirani, glad to hear you enjoyed your bike ride.  Yes, it must have felt like quite an achievement after so long!  How did your Zumba go?  I didn't do much at the weekend.  Just some housework, read for a bit and came on here.  The weather wasn't too good so wasn't out in the garden.  The weekend always goes quickly though!  :smiley:
  • jasmineirani
    Hi yes I did enjoy my Zumba on Monday. I went yesterday for another bike ride and I fell down but on the grass though. I am alright. It lost my confidence a little bit but going to try again on Saturday. I hope all is well. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm glad you enjoyed Zumba @jasmineirani! I hope you didn't hurt yourself too much when you fell. Plans for this weekend? :)
    Scope

Brightness