Hi, my name is hypermobilelondoner! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is hypermobilelondoner!

Options
hypermobilelondoner
hypermobilelondoner Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hi everyone! As my name suggests I’m a hypermobile guy living in London, I’m also autistic and have a hearing impairment so a fun mix! Looking forward to getting into the community forum a bit more :)

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @hypermobilelondoner and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  Thanks for sharing your interesting introduction, but sorry to hear of your health issues.  Everyone here has different disabilities and health issues and we all support each other with them so I'm sure you will fit right in!  

Please feel free to look around the site and join in any discussions that you find interesting.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and find it a helpful place to be.  I look forward to seeing you around.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @hypermobilelondoner - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. Sending a long distance wave as I'm hypermobile too, but live a lot further north. I've also got a neurological problem that a few of us with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome have. There are quite a few of us with hypermobility problems here on the forum, as well as some with your other problems, so you are in good company! You'll definitely fit right in.
    I too look forward to seeing you around the forum, & hope you enjoy being part of this friendly community. :)
  • Sorry_Susan
    Sorry_Susan Community member Posts: 58 Courageous
    Options
    Welcome!
    Hypermobility seems to go hand-in-hand with a range of other things. My autistic daughter is hypermobile and do is my disabled daughter. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome @hypermobilelondoner. How are you doing today?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @hypermobilelondoner Welcome to the community, nice to see new people here you have joined a very friendly supportive group 

Brightness