Hi, my name is Rose7! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Rose7!

Rose7
Rose7 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello 
Hi everyone my names Rose and I live in Oxford I have a very clever Assistance dog that makes the impossible possible. There is a rain storm outside currently that has just power washed my windows, first rain in weeks. 

Comments

• McMurtry92
    McMurtry92 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi Rose. I live near Guildford so not too far from yourself. The weather has been lousy here too! How are you during lockdown? 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rose7 - Welcome to the community; it's good you've joined. It's lovely to read you have an assistance dog; they are so very clever, as you say. What's your dog called? Perhaps you might share a photo of your dog in our virtual 'Coffee lounge.' Many of us are finding our pets help us so much at this time, whilst your dog must be even more special! Lots of us have cats & dogs, & have shared our photos.
    We've had sunshine & light showers today with a strong wind. Hope to see you around, & that you find this forum helpful, even just for a chat. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rose7 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  I loved reading your inspirational introduction and your lovely words about your assistance dog.  Pets are so therapeutic aren't they?

Yes, the weather hasn't been too great today has it?  We have had high winds and rain here in Scotland so hoping that isn't the end of our Summer already as it was lovely and sunny last week!  

I hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum as we are a friendly bunch of people on here!  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome @Rose7. My windows could very much do with a good clean as well, but I can't remember the last time we saw rain!
    How are you doing today?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness