another idea — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

another idea

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Hello Scope community 
I was think about also creating a postive podcast about having cerebral palsy 
I would appraite to hear what you think about my idea 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Hello @Globster

Having a podcast would be a great idea! Talking about the positive things you can do in your life and sharing it with us would help other people in the community with cerebral palsy and give others a great insight in this area. 
  • Lauren95
    Lauren95 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
    Hello Globster I think that would be a great idea I have Cerebral palsy cerebral palsy also, I think it’s a fantastic work idea ?
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster, I hope you are well.  I think your idea of creating a podcast about CP is a brill idea and I think many people with CP will get so much out of it!  I wish you well.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    I think it is a good idea @Globster
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello what to call my name of podcast channel?
    I would just appreciate any ideas 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    edited May 2020
    @Globster I wouldn't worry about the names, I would say call it something like Globster's Cerebral Palsy podcast for now, it is the content that is important. 
  • Globster
    Hello to the scope  community 
    For my first epsoide for I am going to talk about poetry helped express thoughts as I struggle to express my thoughts by speaking. 
    I appraite to hear what the community think of my idea?  

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Poetry sounds very nice @Globster! What kind of poetry do you want to talk about? 
  • Globster
    Hello April I write acrostic positive poetry about having cerebral palsy and enjoy as writing rhyming poetry are my favourite poetry I like writing do you think this would be a fantastic idea

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds great @Globster!! 
    Scope

Brightness