Appeal Bundle — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Appeal Bundle

Bella03
Bella03 Community member Posts: 22 Connected
edited June 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, i am waiting on a decision on my son’s MR which i expect to be turned down and i can see people who have started an appeal talk about a bundle pack. Please can i ask someone to explain what this is so i know if i have to go to appeal! Also is it better to start the appeal online so i can track it or is it better to ask the DWP?

TIA.

Comments

• Bella03
    Thanks for your advice, it is not that it wasn't obvious, i just want to ask to be sure as I've never done an appeal before.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community, you have been given some expert advice and there isn't really anything else to add. Just wanted to say hi and let you know we are always here to help and support 
  • Bella03
    Hi thank you. Yep all advice appreciated, Mike explained it to me and i think im good now ? 
  • atlas47
    atlas47 Community member Posts: 238 Pioneering
    Hi @Bella03

A very warm welcome.

Just to add to the sound advice on this thread.

You should seek Welfare Rights Advice, in preparation for your appeal.

Try your local council, who should be providing such advice or your local CAB.

Better that someone review’s your bundle, prior to the actual hearing, to remove any road bumps or enhance your position.

Keep us informed, we are here to help.

Stay kind and be safe.

Best wishes
  • Bella03
    Thank you, I'm going to look into it and hopefully get some help with it ?
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,602 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi@Bella03 Just wanted to say hi, I’m in the same position as yourself, I had previously been getting standard DL for cpl years the award ran out in February, after my f2f I received word I only got 6 points for dl and 10 for mobility, so I’m currently receiving standard mobility, so still waiting on word about MR but more than likely be the appeal route, so I wish you well with your sons take care. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.