Hi, my name is dana45! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is dana45!

dana45
dana45 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
HI I am
25 I got a conditioner called Austim

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dana45 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend and enjoying the lovely sunshine!  Thank you for joining us.  It's nice to meet you.  

You will find some other members on the forum who have Autism too, but we all have different disabilities/health conditions on here and all help each other.  We are a friendly bunch of people so I'm sure you will fit right in!  I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can help you with anything at all then please just say.  All the best.   :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dana45 Welcome to the community from me too. We all have different disabilities, &, as Ails mentioned, we have others here on the Autistic Spectrum, so you will find a lot of understanding here. I hope you enjoy being part of this friendly community. :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dana45

Welcome to our online community it’s great to meet you this morning.

I am one of the “Community Champion’s” on this forum.

Here’s some info below on Autism: 

http://www.autism.org.uk/

Please please let me know if you need any further help/questions.

@steve51
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi@dana45  Hi and a warm welcome to you, this is a lovely friendly forum hope you get all the advice and support your needing. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Afternoon @dana45 and welcome!
    You'll find plenty of our members also have autism. Can I ask how you've been coping since we went into lockdown?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness