Another blog up now! Girl with wheels ? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Another blog up now! Girl with wheels ?

Options
girlinawheelchair
girlinawheelchair Community member Posts: 21 Courageous
New blog up now all about my time in lockdown as a young adult with a disability! I hope you all give it a read and enjoy ?

https://girlwithwheels.wordpress.com/2020/05/30/lockdown-and-me-how-ive-coped-as-a-teenager-with-a-disability/

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @girlinawheelchair, how are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend and enjoying the lovely sunshine!  Thanks for sharing your latest blog with us.  I will have a read and am sure our members will find it really interesting.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • girlinawheelchair
    girlinawheelchair Community member Posts: 21 Courageous
    Options
    Ails said:
    Hi @girlinawheelchair, how are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend and enjoying the lovely sunshine!  Thanks for sharing your latest blog with us.  I will have a read and am sure our members will find it really interesting.  :smiley:
      Yes I have had quite a lovely weekend and I'm good thanks, I hope you are also okay and thank you for your kind comments ?
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad you are well, @girlinawheelchair and have had a lovely weekend.  The weather is great, isn't it and it cheers us up so much when it comes!  I am doing fine, thanks for asking and you are very welcome.  Have a nice night!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this @girlinawheelchair. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness