Medical report from GP
Hi, I have sent the Work Capabilty Questionare for ESA at the end of January and received a letter in March that that I am awarded ESA and i am in the Support Group without attending a F2F. Then 2 days ago I received a letter from my GP asking for my concent the GP to answer a request from JobCenterPlus to send them a medical report. The last f2f assesment i had was in June2018, and I was also in the Support group then. I am just wondering why the Jobcenter needs medical report now, after the letter received and decision given for me to continue to be in the Support Group, or may be there is something I am missing? I am not denying my concent, i just don't understand the procedure why now. Thank you in advance.
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 155 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 796 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 706 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.