Hi, my name is thejollyroger! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is thejollyroger!

thejollyroger
thejollyroger Community member Posts: 10 Connected
Hope I can be of some help to someone through what goes on in this community. I don’t sleep too well and could spend time answering email letters or sending postcards etc. Please let me know what I could do, thank you ?

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @thejollyroger - Welcome to this great community. It's great you want to help, thank you. Please join in with the discussions, or say 'Hi' to other new members. At the top of the page there are links to the different groups, 'Recent discussion,' & our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' where you can chat about any different topics that interest you. It sounds like you'll fit right in, as this is a very friendly & supportive group. How have you been keeping? :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jollyroger Welcome to the community its great to see you here and have you on board, also for your kind offer to help.

As suggested join in any discussions and welcome new members and answer any queries you feel you could.

It is a very friendly community and we are all here to offer support

Look forward to seeing you around
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @thejollyroger

Good Afternoon & Welcome my friend.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

That’s great news to hear off your interest in helping us here.

Please please have a good look around & get involved with any new post’s that we receive.

If you have any issues/problems please let me know & I will help you asap.

@steve51
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community! Great to have you with us. Please feel free to have a look around and let us know if we can do anything to help. :)
    Scope

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @thejollyroger :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Great to have you here @thejollyroger. Please feel free to get stuck in on our recent discussions. For many, your presence here and any support you can offer will be more than enough! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @thejollyroger and welcome to the Community from me too.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  Many thanks for the offer of help to us, that's great and most welcome!  I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to the forum.  I look forward to seeing you on here and I hope you enjoy being part of our fab Community!  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness