Biscuit Wars! - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Biscuit Wars!

13»

Comments

• Lauren95
    Lauren95 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
    I don’t like hot drinks, but I love custard creams and chocolate Bourbons. And chocolate chips cookies ??
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    I love nibbling at Jaffa Cakes and enjoy dooking a plain biscuit in my tea.  I enjoy Garibaldis as I love raisins, sorry @Chloe_Scope!   <3:p
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    By the way dark chocolate digestive
    Such a good choice @Dragonslayer!!! 

Lauren95 said:
    I don’t like hot drinks, but I love custard creams and chocolate Bourbons. And chocolate chips cookies ??
    @Lauren95, they are all high quality choices there!! The classics!
    I need gluten and dairy free. The choices are not as limited as you’d think. I can have chocolate hob nobs, Jaffa cakes, custard creams, chocolate bourbon, jammy dodgers, Malted milk etc. and Sainsbury’s do dark chocolate and stem ginger cookies which I would eat even if I didn’t have a stomach/bowel issue. Indeed being able to eat cookies and tea (lactose free milk obvs) without bloating etc. us much under-rated. However, mention of the word Garibaldi will send me on a search. Lots of recipes to make your own but life is too short.
    I've not had jammy dodges in years @Username_removed!! The dark chocolate and stem ginger sound so nice! Glad there are still options. :)
    Ails said:
    I love nibbling at Jaffa Cakes and enjoy dooking a plain biscuit in my tea.  I enjoy Garibaldis as I love raisins, sorry @Chloe_Scope!   <3:p
    @Ails Jaffa cakes are very tasty indeed! Although, @Adrian_Scope would argue that it's a cake not a biscuit!  :D

You guys have made me crave biscuits... maybe this afternoon! :) 
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    @Ails Jaffa cakes are very tasty indeed! Although, @Adrian_Scope would argue that it's a cake not a biscuit!  :D
    I wouldn't be arguing @Chloe_Scope, I would be stating fact! :angry:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Dragonslayer
    Dragonslayer Community member Posts: 2,165 Pioneering
    My wife is American and makes the greatest chocolate chip cookies.
    In America a biscuit is rather like our scones! They normally eat these at breakfast and cover them in gravy!
    Once while over there I tried them. Never again. The gravy is not like what you are probably thinking.
  • M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Great Thread! I really like cookies they are great dipping in tea, but out all of them I highly recommend M&S ones, they work the best. I love Digestives as well and bourbons to.

Brightness