Hi, my name is JonathanLemon2021! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JonathanLemon2021!

JonathanLemon2021
JonathanLemon2021 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I need someone to cheer me up and respects my disability ????

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JonathanLemon2021

Welcome to our online community/family.

I am one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

You have come to the right place if you need cheering up.

You will also get our “Full Respect”

We are all the “Same As Well”

Please please come back to me if there’s anything that I can help/support you with?

@steve51  
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @JonathanLemon2021. Hopefully you'll find something in our coffee lounge to cheer you up. In the meantime, how are you at the moment?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JonathanLemon2021 Welcome to the community its great to haver you on board.

You have come to the right place for respect for any disability and hopefully we can cheer you up as well

I look forward to seeing you around
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JonathanLemon2021 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too. I hope we can all cheer you up. As Adrian says, you might like to have a look in our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' where there's some interesting chats, even jokes, word games, etc. Do have a look. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JonathanLemon2021 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  How are you today?  I really hope being on our forum will cheer you up no end as it is a fun place to be with lots of lovely people on it.  So please chat to us anytime as there will always be someone on here to chat to.  We all respect each other on here so there is no problem with that too.  I look forward to seeing you on here anyway.  If we can be of any help to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness