How is everyone doing today? - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How is everyone doing today?

Comments

• jasmineirani
    jasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 103 Pioneering
    Thank you Alison Netty I hope you have a good day too. Enjoy the sunshine when you can. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi everyone, how are you all doing today? :)
    Scope

• AlisonNetty
    AlisonNetty Community member Posts: 192 Pioneering
    Got a problem with my acid reflux but other than that I'm doing OK. 
    Hop every one has a good day.. 
  • jasmineirani
    Thank you Alison Netty. I hope you have a good day today as well. 
  • jasmineirani
    Yes I am doing fine today Chloe. How are you? 
  • Lauren95
    Lauren95 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
    I am doing ok today keep safe ?
  • AlisonNetty
    I'm ticking along ....
  • Chloe_Scope
    I'm good thanks @jasmineirani! Just quite tired today! 
    Scope

• jasmineirani
    Good afternoon everyone. Yes I am feeling a little bit tired today myself. I did Zumba but I still feel tired and I don't know why. 
  • jasmineirani
    I like that Alison. 
  • jasmineirani
    You to Lauren. 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,791 Disability Gamechanger
    i'm not to bad today, spent a bit of time pottering round in my shed, sorted out some of my paints, getting things organised so i can start sculpting again, now i'm having a few beers and being online, visiting a few sites i like, star wars and sculpting forums, as well as here, hope everyones doing ok
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning everyone. Grinchy that sounds interesting what you are doing. I have never sculpted before. How do you do it? I am doing alright thank you. I am still doing my meditation which helps. 
  • AlisonNetty
    Hello everyone.  Today I'm bored with things.... but I'm finding things for myself to do..  I miss going to my sons so I can see my G/daughter .
    Trying going out the other day and had a falĺ. I have a nice bruises now. 
    It's a fully day but rain every so often, got my cat in now so it can rain as much has it wants. 
    Pleased to hear that everyone is ok doing there own thing. Have a good Sunday evening. Alison. 
  • jasmineirani
    Good afternoon everyone I hope everyone is alright today. I was a shame that you fell Alison are you alright. I went out this morning so couldn't go online until now. 
  • AlisonNetty
    I'm ok @jasmineirani
    Did you enjoy your outing. Gonna try again once the rain has eased. I've been in for 6 months now, going stir crazy...   have a good day all. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    It's much nicer when it's not raining! How are you today @AlisonNetty? :)
    Scope

• Ronni
    Ronni Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Grumpy warning?
    Only got part of shopping delivered again . And the wrong version of a cream I use.
    But had to use it .? this is what my face looks like right now red sore.  Skin allergy.  And dry skin. Mine requie different versions of e45 for different parts of body.
    Last time I couldn't get it at begining  of lockdown. Dr sent aquarius  or somthing. Skin went blood red/purple and incredible sore.

Shampoo wrong one. I debating whether to use it or not.
    The cold not helping my skin.

Got no micro meals most of the salad was missing. My store has had no eggs for weeks.

On top of that. The nurse informed me 2 weeks ago that. The pressure sorry on foot. Had for a year. Is infected  because we had to wait weeks for  proper dressing. Got anti biotic 2 wks ago tablets not liquid. So had to wait. Finaly got liquid.
    Now she tells. I have 2 infections. The pressure sore itself and the foot...
    Added to the pressures on my legs.

I'm still smiling.
    I,d lose it other wise.

Realy want a shower..  it not adapted. Months of strip washes not doing my skin any good. But it gonna be a long time till they sort bathroom  out.

Getting trousers on is still work in progress.fed up of just covering lower half with a blancke. It cold.
    May hair grown to an unmanageable length.
    I'm smiling through it.

Sorry for the moan.

• jasmineirani
    Good afternoon everyone. I hope everyone is well. It was a shame Ronni that you didn't get the right stuff. I like to go shopping and see everything instead of anyone else picking the items for me. Take care everyone. 
  • jasmineirani
    I am good thank you Alison. How are you? I forgot to tell everyone that I am going to be an auntie in August so that is really exciting for me. I can't wait to hold that baby in my arms. 

Brightness