Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

depressed today no good thoughts :(

SpiritualOcean65SpiritualOcean65 Member Posts: 9 Listener
not feeling good today .. no purpose 

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Good evening @SpiritualOcean65, i'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling good today, is there anything we can help with? please ask for help if you need it.
    I will now only offer benefits advice on PIP, and specific benefits advice for other people with Epilepsy. 
  • M_AnthonyM_Anthony Member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Hello @SpirtualOcean65

I am sorry to hear that to, we are all supportive of each other here. If you want to talk about any issues that are effecting you, or just want to talk to take your mind off things, we are here for you.

• Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @SpiritualOcean65, just wanted to check in to see how you are feeling today. 

Do you have much support at the moment?
    Scope

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,970 Disability Gamechanger
    @SpiritualOcean65 Sorry to hear you are feeling low and with no purpose, we are here to help and try cheer you up.

It may not be of any use but I listen to upbeat music when I feel low and sing along as loud as I can which totally annoys my son.

How are you feeling now have you got any close friends family to support you
Sign in or join us to comment.