ESA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA

sebastian
sebastian Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello
Is there any way in pushing the DM for ESA to hurry up with making a decision. I am aware that since COVID a number of DWP staff have been reallocated, and they have seen huge increases in demand, but I cant seem to get any indication as to a posible time line, as the only response I get is they are working through decisions by date order. I have been on UC since last April, and was asked to complete UC50 in October 19. I had a paper based WCA, on the 19th of December and was informed it was  recommended that I should be placed in the LCWRA group, and it was not likely that my condition would improve or adaptations made to get me back to work. I was told that it was with the DM and it would be around mid March where a decision would be likely, to contact on my Journal if not heard by then and it would be chased, but of course COVID happened, and its been another 3 months waiting for a decision or just trying to get some idea as to how much longer it could take. Am I at the top, middle or bottom of the pile?? I also get standard Care PIP and enhanced Mobility. Thanks for any advice. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.