PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Want to give us your opinion? Complete our annual survey.

Pip

maggymaggy Member Posts: 23 Listener
Can anyone help I won my appeal got 8 points for daily living still only 4 for mobility nothing off the courts more for mobility can I appeal once I receive my back money which is 2 years or do I put a new claim in I have the award for another year I can hardly walk really shoukd have the points for mobility thankful for any help

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,568 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @maggy how are you this afternoon? You can only appeal a decision by the tribunal on a point of law, if your circumstances have changed since you appealed I think (someone would need to confirm) you could advise them of a change of circumstances, otherwise you will have to wait until you are reassessed at the end of this award.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • maggymaggy Member Posts: 23 Listener
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 8,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @maggy Welcome and hello

As woodbine has commented you cannot re-apply as you already have an award in place, you can however report a change in circumstances but this runs the risk of losing the award you already have as it will mean a new assessment.

My suggestion would be to wait for your review with it only being a year away but that is my opinion, it is your decision if you want to fight for the additi0onal rate for mobility/

Good luck keep us informed of your decision
  • maggymaggy Member Posts: 23 Listener
    Think I'll wait ha its took uz 2 year to get this
Sign in or join us to comment.