How long do I wait for UC50? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long do I wait for UC50?

mickymoo
mickymoo Community member Posts: 34 Connected
edited June 2020 in Universal Credit (UC)
Can anybody help me out gave up work due to stress at work 8am feb 7th this year by 10 am I had an heart attack  in hospital by 12 noon 2 stents fitted on the monday home Tuesday 11th doctors sick note started 12 th and universal credit  started on the 12 th feb been on universal credit since
Was sent uc50 to fill out and send back by 10th April which I did got to 18th may about 8 weeks after I had sent form back sent message to work coach and was advised to ring medical assessment so I did was told they had all information that they had asked for 
Round about April 10th rang pip got the form about 7 days later and sent back last Thursday they rang and did my assessment over the phone then on friday got txt from pip to say they would send report to dwp
Going back to the Thursday when pip rang the uc50 people rang to sort an assessment by phone for Thursday 11th they rang Wednesday to cancel it's my 4th universal credit payment on the 19th june and my 1st sick note went into them on the 12 th feb any idea how much longer I have to wait for the uc50 to be sorted 
Thank you in advance 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.