pip award comeing to a end — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip award comeing to a end

Options
marksmith
marksmith Community member Posts: 5 Listener
hi everyone I need some help i was award pip in 2015 and my pip is comeing to a end in August i won my pip at a tribunal and i dont no if my pip will be extended can anyone help please 

Comments

• marksmith
    Options
    I have been award pip from 2015 to 2020 I won my pip at a tribunal and I would like to no what happens next will my award be extended please help as iam suffer with mental heath and depression and other heath problems ?
  • marksmith
    Options
    hi everyone my name is mark and I was award pip in 2015 to 2020 my pip is comeing to a end in 2020 I won my pip at a tribunal due to my health iusses I've had a letter to say the dwp have extended my pip to 2022 due to covid 19 but can review it at anytime and they said they will get bk to me what I want to no is were do I go from here will I get my award extended and they call me what happens can someone please help me my pip end in October 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @marksmith In answer to your question those people who PIP award is up for renewal are having the award extended due to assessments not taking place due to covid.

As your letter states you have had the award extended to allow for this. But as explained they can review this at anytime before the new award ends.

You do not need to do anything you will still be paid until this award is due to end and they will get in touch with you when they are able to re assess 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @marksmith, just to let you know that I have merged your comments so they are all in the same place. :)
    Scope

• marksmith
    Options
    thank you chloe could you advise me what happens iam stressed and depressed and would like to no were I go from here 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.