PIp appeal worry again !! - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIp appeal worry again !!

2»

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,634 Disability Gamechanger
    @lulu1949. Hi just want to wish you luck for your sons assessment, i really hope it goes well you’ll be in my thoughts and prayers, please let us know how it goes take care ?
  • lulu1949
    lulu1949 Community member Posts: 62 Courageous
    I will thank you so much. I will let you know, don’t think there is any more I can do. Have set all the paperwork out with post it notes on everything on the dining room table. I feel. Have so much I want to say, I think I am so angry but need to keep calm. Xx
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,634 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes trying stay calm and take your time to answer them and hopefully it’ll be all good xx
  • lulu1949
    lulu1949 Community member Posts: 62 Courageous
    Will will do, thanks will let you know how I get on xx
  • BexM1981
    BexM1981 Community member Posts: 20 Courageous
    Good luck to you lulu I hope you get the outcome u deserve sounds like you have really done your home work !! Xx
  • samfits99
    samfits99 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    @BexM1981 congratulations! was your tribunal over the phone? If so, do they tell you over the phone it you have been awarded it? Or do you have to wait to receive a letter in the post? thank you. 9/10 DWP don’t really appeal it. 
  • BexM1981
    thank you :) 
    yes was over the phone , and got told the outcome on the phone call :smile:
  • samfits99
    samfits99 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    @BexM1981 that’s fantastic well done. ? how long did you wait for appeal? also if you don’t mind me asking you what did you get. so many people give up after the MR but it’s worth fighting for it. especially when your entitled to it. my review is coming up in two months and I’m not even worried or bothered. as I no I will get it again. 
  • BexM1981
    Hey I requested for my case to go to tribunal on 27th September and my tribunal date was 15th May
    i git enhanced rate mobility and I was already getting standard living rate ;) 
  • BexM1981
    Well I thought it was over I really did been paid backpay and 1st months amended pip 
    then I get a letter through the post from tribunals my heart sank , it said DWP have ordered another correction and on closer inspection of 2 letters side by side turns out the date was changed from DWP form 20/09/19 to 01/05/19 so I always thought it would have gone back to the date I told them my change of circumstances but I juts let it go so as not to rock the boat so to speak so as waiting now to see if they give me the extra £1200 for 20 weeks worth of money I haven’t been paid 
    I thought I would share my experience so people had a Reference
    ??
  • Lulu_1949
    Lulu_1949 Community member Posts: 236 Pioneering

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.