Survey of disabled people in the UK. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Survey of disabled people in the UK.

Bloss_om
Bloss_om Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello, 
I am a 20-year-old disabled entrepreneur from Manchester, I am in the development process of creating a product which will help millions of disabled people throughout the UK feel more confident and safe outside.

Please can you complete and share the survey below to your social media channels, the form should take around 3 minutes to complete and will really help me find out more about the issues people face and how the product can help them.

Many thanks,
Rory.

https://forms.gle/wbTuuLJ1YTDpn9MP9 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Blossom could I ask what the product is? and do you have permission from Scope to use the forum for market research/advertising?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Bloss_om and welcome to the community! Would you be able to send some more information about your product research to us at community@scope.org.uk please?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bloss_om
    Hi @Bloss_om and welcome to the community! Would you be able to send some more information about your product research to us at community@scope.org.uk please?
    Hi, yes i was emailed by Robin

Helpline Adviser
  • Bloss_om
    woodbine said:
    Hi @Blossom could I ask what the product is? and do you have permission from Scope to use the forum for market research/advertising?
    Hi, yes of course, I have spoke with 'Robin, Helpline Adviser'  about posting the research website.

Unfortunately as I'm waiting on trademark and patent registration I cannot go into detail about the product. 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Bloss_om said:
    woodbine said:
    Hi, yes of course, I have spoke with 'Robin, Helpline Adviser'  about posting the research website.

Unfortunately as I'm waiting on trademark and patent registration I cannot go into detail about the product. 
    Then sadly I wont be completing your survey.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.