Pip assessment and feeling anxious - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment and feeling anxious

2»

Comments

• Crumbled72
    Crumbled72 Community member Posts: 42 Courageous
    Lou67 said:
    @Crumbled72. Oh al have my fingers crossed for you to, it’s such a long wait, I’m exact same as yourself I phoned last week the woman sd they are dealing with ones sent to them in March, mines was done April 17th so another few weeks for me I think, but good luck let’s no how you get on. 
    Thanks Lou67 xx
    I will let you know when the letter arrives..I am prepared to appeal right away though haha! I have just that little trust on DWP/PIP right now ?
    All you need is L❤️VE ..and oxygen ?
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,608 Disability Gamechanger
    Aww me to I just wish we coulda appealed right away unless a miracle happens ??
  • Crumbled72
    Lou67 said:
    Aww me to I just wish we coulda appealed right away unless a miracle happens ??
    Indeed! Or just send an appeal right after f2f assessment ?
    I truly hope they will pay more attention in the future when they make their decisions. I feel lucky that my health issues are physical.. I can just imagine how this all would feel for someone battling with mental health conditions ?
  • Lou67
    Aww ano I have a bit of both greedy me ??
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    morning LOU and everyone and Sandy, we went to get my script from chemist early on and they asked me to go in room to discuss my meds, was in a while and had mini panic attack!! anyway all okay, got our fans on and windows open  :) x
  • Crumbled72
    katho31 said:
    morning LOU and everyone and Sandy, we went to get my script from chemist early on and they asked me to go in room to discuss my meds, was in a while and had mini panic attack!! anyway all okay, got our fans on and windows open  :) x
    Ehh.. did this come is right place? ?
  • Lou67
    Oh think was just posted in wrong thread lol x
  • Crumbled72
    Ok I was too anxious and called back to DWP and asked if they can tell me if my award was successful...

AND IT WAS!!!! Omg omg WOHOOO! ????????

I got awarded standard rate but that’s what I wanted..I am not that bad (yet) so this makes me so relieved and happy now that I believe I screamed a little (poor guy lol) when he said that “yes, your MR has been successful” 

Almost 31 weeks it took from application date, and now can relax a bit. Now to wait to see the letter, that for how long have the award made for.. to prepare myself to go all this over again *sarcastic chuckle*
  • Lou67
    @Crumbled72.  Awww my god amazing news so happy for you, now you can sit back relax and treat yourself with your backpay once it’s sorted, I’m made up for you ?
  • Crumbled72
    Ahh backpay will go.. this all plus this pandemic have unfortunately forced me going bankrupt, but we will buy a cheap car so can go and see my sons soon.. but phew! So happy ? 
  • Lou67
    Aww great so chuffed for you ☺️
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    absolutely made up for you @Crumbled72 :) so sorry what this dreadful virus has caused to so very many people. you will get back on your feet, you get knocked down, but you get up again! x best wishes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    So happy for you @Crumbled72! :)
    Scope

• Crumbled72
    Thanks all xx Onwards and upwards ??
  • Crumbled72

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sorry for all the problems you've had @Crumbled72 but I'm pleased for your successful award. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Brilliant news @Crumbled72, really happy for you.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.