Where can I sell mobility aids? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where can I sell mobility aids?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 2 Listener
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome, I am sorry to hear about your loss, it depends if the items were provided through some service eg red cross, if so they should be returned back to them they will come and collect.

If they were purchased private you could advertise on selling groups on facebook, or ebay or gumtree. Another possibility is to take them to a car boot but be warned people wont offer you much for them at car boot
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear you have lost your hubby. It must be so sad without him . Where you a couple for a long time. been with my hubby 50 years and cant bear the thought of losing him. I hope you are coping.

About the items you wish to sell...what about a local newspaper or shop who will put a card up for you>

Take care.
    love Pollyxx
  • [Deleted User]
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,606 Disability Gamechanger
    @GrannyBeryl. I’m so sorry for your loss, I hope you don’t stop using the forum after such a big loss in your life, this forum is a great place to chat and get advice and give it I really hope you stay and get yourself a bit of support take care and hope to see you around on here ☺️
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi again 

You dont need to leave the community you may find it helpful to talk to people or just read you dont need to join in 

I understand you must be really missing your life partner . Do you get any support from family or friends . Maybe discuss with your GP how you are feeling 

You are very welcome here anytime and there is always lots support but unfortunately we dont have a selling page 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry for you loss and as above I hope you stay with us, as for selling the equipment you could try eBay or gumtree, but make sure you have someone with you if someone wants to call and see them.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• [Deleted User]
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,606 Disability Gamechanger
    Aww GrannyBeryl, what a comfort for you feeling him around you, he’ll be looking after you keeping you safe, take care ❤️
  • christian96
    christian96 Posts: 101 Courageous
    edited June 2020
    Have you tried Facebook Marketplace @GrannyBeryl? You are in my prayers too!

Brightness