Telephone Tribunal Hearing on 1st - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Telephone Tribunal Hearing on 1st

Options
2»

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,292 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hiya Kath I’m so glad you slept well and feeling more settled, you had been going through a lot awaiting your decision on Pip it probably stressed you out even more than you realised, so glad you got your award, I’m having a really lazy day not done much at all lol xx
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,292 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Sandy how’s you today I hope you managed to sleep ok with everything that’s on your mind xx
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Options
    hi Lou, thanks for that  :) im looking forward to tomorrow seeing money in my bank, not had any income from anywhere for over 2 years..looking at showers walk in online, but did you say i should ask for an occupational therapist?? and glad youre having a good rest today, does you the world of good x we saw the terrible tragedy in glasgow the other day, so very sad x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.