Hi everyone, I hope you are all safe and well as possible — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi everyone, I hope you are all safe and well as possible

Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
Hi everyone as you may have noticed or not ?I haven't been active for a while. To cut a long story short, (I don't want to bore you all) I've been really physically poorly with my illness (rare genetic disease) which has been seriously difficult to control so I haven't been active at all on alot of social media platforms including scope which I apologise for, so if you have replied to my posts and I haven't responded this is the reason why.
When having a good day and I'm able to post  aware that I pop on and say ill be active etc that isn't a lie because I truly love supporting others here on this platform and really enjoy talking to other members of the team and people that come onto the site as it is a passion of mine and I am truly blessed to have an amazing opportunity to be an volunteer community champion, so thankyou to the scope team however with my health very up and down its hard to pinpoint the exact times and days of when I'm able to participate so please bare with me and I will do my very best to get back to you. It's good to be back ❤️
Tammy 

Comments

Brightness