Hi, my name is Samitu! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Samitu!

Samitu
Samitu Community member Posts: 5 Listener
This is all new.  Any advice welcome.  

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Samitu and welcome to our little community. What sort of advice are you looking for? :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Samitu

Welcome to our online community/family.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Can you please let me know if you have any problems/questions??

@steve51
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Samitu -welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining. How are you keeping? :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @SamituWelcome t the community great to have you on board. I suggest you have a look round the forum maybe start at the coffee lounge, feel free to join in any discussions.

If there is anything we can help you with just start a post  and ask

I look forward to seeing you around
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pioneering
    Hello and welcome :) 

Reasonably new here myself in terms of number of posts!

I'd recommend having a look around, there's plenty of interesting discussion groups to read and participate in. 

If you have any questions , issues or stuff you just wanna chat about then feel free to start a new discussion :) 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community. :)
    Scope

• Samitu
    Samitu Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hello. This all very new, not sure what to say.  Never got involved in chat rooms before, never had wireless at home until now.   Not very good in groups.   Any advice will be welcomeSo hello again. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi again 

This isnt really a chat room though members do sometimes come on to chat to others

It is a forum for disabled people or carers of disabled people to come in to get or give advise and share experiences and support each other 

As above have look around other peoples posts and different sections and join in if you want to 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Samitu - Many people use this site to chat & interact with others, so no worries. You can also have a look around to see what people have been saying. There are some links right at the top of this page to our virtual 'Coffee lounge', where people chat about their hobbies & interests. Also people share photos of their pets there. Do you have any? Then there's discussions on film, TV, music & books....even a football chat, if you're interested in that. Then you can see a link to discussion groups there too. Anyway, I just thought I'd pop back to see how you're keeping. I hope you're well? You can of course just chat here any time too. I hope you'll find this a friendly & supportive place to be. :)

Brightness