Requesting assessment report — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Requesting assessment report

Adora858
Adora858 Community member Posts: 26 Courageous
Hi everyone. I had my Pip assessment about a week ago, and so today we rang up to ask for the assessment report to be sent out. Understandably, they have a bit of a backlog at the moment, and said my report wasn't on their system yet, and that they don't know when it will be. 
My question is, will I get any sort of indication when they have my report (and therefore it's available for me to request it be sent out to me)? I've heard of some people getting a text message from the DWP when they have your report, so I was wondering is it not worth calling up before I get a text? And will I definitely get a text? 

I'd like to see my assessment report as soon as possible (though I totally understand this might be a while, given how busy they are), but I'm just not sure how long I should leave it before we call again.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.